Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The wonderful world of Student Activities

Hey!

Scott Rolando here blogging today. Mr. Kay let me take a spin at the blog and I figured what the heck! As you know I spend a lot of time my living in the world of student activities. The world of clubs, programs, leadership groups, and honor societies. I am very proud of all the various clubs and activities that we have here at Lakeland. Tonight is the annual National Honor Society induction ceremony, at 7pm and everyone is welcome to attend! The NHS group is one of the hardest working groups here at Lakeland andI know that tonight they will shine. With all the hours of community service they put in and by doing such things as blood drives they really are making a difference in our community and in our world. Congrats to all the new NHS members and congrats to ALL of the NHS members on making a difference! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment